• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here is more growth for Big D!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are two of them flying right now, based in MSP. The CRAF contracts are cost plus, so it's in all our best interests to keep them flying. Might even be worth bringing a few out of the desert.

Hey, I want them to keep flying. But, what I am concerned about is what will happen to the cargo fleet. Delta may want to keep those two pax 742s flying, and that is great, but what about the 13 742Fs? I have heard different things about that operation.

Bye Bye--General Lee

It's anybody's guess at this point what happens to the freighters. They did just spend a bunch of money to re-engine five of them and to buy a bunch of new light-weight freight containers. I don't think they would have done that if they are planning to park them anytime soon. Just like a lot of other things, we're just playing a lot of "wait & see" how the demand holds up.

Ask Richard

Hey, I want them to keep flying. But, what I am concerned about is what will happen to the cargo fleet. Delta may want to keep those two pax 742s flying, and that is great, but what about the 13 742Fs? I have heard different things about that operation.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ask Richard what he wants to do with them. After he and marketing decide which airplanes to park we are ALL going to be dealing with it. Positive or negative.

Hate to keep beating the same drum, but it's a Delta decision and NWA pilots are no longer tied to any decisions since DCC has occurred.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well DAL just got awarded more Cargo flying out of Jersey with our freighters. Thats a good sign.

Latest resources

Back