• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here Come the 15 Mar Calls!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats to all who got the call for 15 March class date!!!

How about leaving some flotation devices in the pool for all of us who are ready to jump in and take your place...any one else getting called for interviews in March???

Great post Chase, I know a lot of good people at my company who'll appreciate the words of encouragement!

Congrats to March 15 shallow swimmers!

Good Luck

Lonny #123

Whew!

All the way to 51 so far.

Anyone heard from HEAT lately? Still waiting for an update to the list to see how many floaters and left-behinds we have between one and 51.

At number 75 I'll be close to the next class. Congrats Houman, how many pull ups was it anyway?

I have been waiting since I interviewed in JUNE of 2001! Two more weeks or two more months, as long as it's not two more years.

Congrats Houman!

Had dinner with C-17-->Majors in Dayton tonight -- he told me the good news

Sweet! Hope you love every minute of it.

Thanks Purple,
Hopefully the FedEx machine will also crank up in the near future.
After around 43,948,800 pull ups, it is definately time to go. As for all those waiting for interviews, I wouldn't worry about how the water is in the pool. You won't be spending any time in it at all.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Yesterday just landed in the P-3C to a cell phone message telling me there's a 737 in the March 15 class with my name on it! Congrats to everyone who has been invited and also to those still patiently waiting...

Let's see.... after two years of dogpaddlin' in the pool.....
it's Mardi Gras
a real dog finally wins the Westminster dog show (the Newf)
LSU wins the national championship (I would have preferred Georgia, but at least the wife is VERY happy!)
Southwest finally calls with a class date...
and we're going to see Texas' own Pat Green at House of Blues tonight to celebrate!
Life is good......

Aloha,
Les

"I said I don't wanna go to Paris, I get enough French with my fries." - Pat Green

A little late with the post but I got the call yesterday too !!!!!! Look forward to meeting ya'll.

Hey Dutch/Donald.....did we meet in the hall at the "Center of Excellence" in LRAFB about a year ago?

Congratulations to everyone! I hope to displace a little bit of water in the pool soon, now that you guys are gettin' squeegee'd.

Just gotta wait patiently for the phone to ring! :)

Latest resources

Back