Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shav'r

Woohoo!! The towels have just arrived!

Got the call just a few minutes ago from Lindsey... Made my day/weekend/past 2 years!

Shav'r

To all in the pool,

Just got off the phone with LL and I'm in the March 15 class! I'm #45 on our unofficial pool list and I'm ready to dry off! She reminded me to have a current 1st class medical for the 1st day of class and to go get another D.O.T. drug test next week. CP calls should go out next week along with the Fedex packages. Can't wait!

Good luck all,
shootr

To all,
I can't believe I am actually saying this. After getting back from a movie this afternoon with my daughter, my wife gave me the good news --" LL called and said to expect a March 15th."
I interviewed almost 2 years ago to the day, so this almost seems like a weird dream.
In anycase, for everyone waiting in the pool and for an interview, lets hope things continue to go well.
Lindsey said C.P. calls would go out on the week of the 23rd. It really looks like SWA is serious about draining the pool this time. I didn't get any information out of LL if there would be 24 in the class, etc.. since my wife took the call. When I call back on monday I'll ask for more info. You all have a great weekend.

congrats

Congrats to all of you. I feel like my head is starting to poke above the waterline. I can only imagine how great it feels to get the call, but I am experiencing it vicariously

24 in the March 15th class

Glad to see you're back on the chin-up bar HOUMAN.:D

Lindsey did say 24 per class this afternoon. She also said this class might be staying at another hotel due to the high number of folks in training there in the Big D.

I interviewed 2 years ago to the day. I also got the call today while I was on the treadmill at the Y. When Lindsey called with the interview results 2 years ago March, I was also on the very same treadmill. That's wild.

Congratulations everybody!

Coop

Latest resources

Back