Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Sorry

saabchkairman said:
Too Late John. Good luck in other avenues.

too late for what? he wasnt apologizing. And you evaluate people?? ...lol

im still waiting for I.P. to tell him "dont you DARE lash out at the company any further" again..... LOL.. talk about chest thumping.....but hey.. if it allows you to pee freely.. so be it... no stress bro... gotta vent somewhere... hehe..

yeah.. this is fun

i still say Shuttle America is a joke... anyone wishing to submit a resume there will think twice after they interview im sure... especially after reading all the posts... Have fun fellas... seems like the internet may have more impact than just one person losing a job... huh?

the points have been made from both sides (although mine is rather weak as portrayed by I.P. Freely) let those who decide to apply.... choose.... :)

BTW. Every chance i get, every negative post i see regarding Shuttle America, while im online... I will not hesitate to tell what i know... all this because I.P. said "dont DARE lash out at the company any further"... innit fun?

Last edited:
If I were the guy who is now not going to work for Shuttle America I would not be to upset. Shuttle America wont be around all that long. The foundation has already cracked. Their name will be added to a long list of good airlines that got to their size and then fell in on themselves.

I know

Unfortunately, I think that you may be right. It is very clear in light of the company widy 10% paycuts and the millions of dollars in losses that Shuttle America grew too fast and lacks the financial foundation to support their new size. I hope and pray for all of their employees that the company can save itself from this spin it seems to have entered. It is clear that they are doing their best. I just hope that it isn't too late. This economy is not very forgiving.

Excellent...

...I was waiting for this inevitable development. RJ shows his true colors, that he's (she's?) simply an overgrown baby that wants a fight and will run off and find one wherever possible. My my, RJ, you sure were quick to take personal offense to a comment that wasn't even AIMED at you, you misbeguided soul. Feel free to behave like a spoiled schoolchild crying out for attention and "tell what (you) know" as regards Shuttle America, as you know next-to-nothing. If this really IS your plan, then please, flail away as we all shake our heads in frank bemusement at your pathetic behavior. Not to worry, persons who are interested in this company will recognize your flamebait for what it is.

And you are the one that suggested that I "get a life"? A better case of the pot calling the kettle black is hardly imaginable... I, for one, won't waste my time on you any further, as I actually DO have a life and don't feel the need to go into an ACA thread and insult the company on the basis of a personal vendetta. This is what I and other thinking persons would call "childish".

For whatever it's worth, I won't ruminate too "freley" on what kind of a joke company would cancel a ground school three days before it's scheduled to start (see "ACA Class Cancelations" (sic.), a very current thread on here). "Happy" new-hires, rejoice!

I sincerely say "good luck" to all the poolies at ACA that had, as someone else said about Shuttle America, "the rug pulled out from under them" after they'd quit their prior job in anticipation of their class dates. Just sit tight and your date will come.

Childish?

What are you taking so personally IP? Do RJ's opinions affect in any way who you are or the status of your company, whatever that may be? You strike me as being very insecure and having little faith in your company if the opinion of one man can rattle you so. Remember that when you point at someone, there are three fingers pointing back at you. Grow up and let it go. This isn't kindergarden.

Its just one of IP's rants. Just make sure you dont mis-spell anything. Oh and get a new screen name! And good luck.

Last edited:
Very simple...

Pay attention, Mr. Harrison... I have pride in my company. I like being here, I like flying for this company, and with all the imperfections that my company possesses, I am proud to be here. I am simply responding to a flame, just like I responded to YOUR accusations (as you will note, gently at first, until it became apparent that you weren't even paying attention to responses to your OWN THREAD and then ended up mystified as to why you might have had your job offer rescinded).

I think it's fair to say that most pilots worth the name "pilot" will defend both their company and their airplane against all flamers. To sit back and take the abuse of pointlessly righteous fools such as these is intolerable in my mind. The "kindergarden" (sic.) behavior here is on the part of those who don't work for a company, have never worked for a company, and God willing never WILL work for a company, who decide that on the basis of limited (and specious) information that they are in possession of all the facts and are qualified to make determinations about an entire company's worth... And then proclaim their mindless conclusions on such a forum as this one. Strange how it is usually the pilots at a very large company like EJ, ACA, or AE that feel like they have to bash the smaller companies... Strength in numbers or healthy doses of Kompany Kool-Aid helping the egos of the feeble-minded, perhaps? Rah Rah Rah?

Since you are so quick to join their ranks, John, I can only conclude (again) that you truly ARE better off not being here... Perhaps RJ can get you a slot over at ACA... Drop him a PM, I am sure that he'd be glad to help if only to give ME a metaphorical poke in the eye.

If I were truly insecure, like Mr. RJ for instance, I would be marching into ACA threads with both barrels blazing and starting fights (as RJ, and Mckpickle, of "My infintely superior company, ExpressJet, has hundreds on furlough with no recall in sight and I still think it necessary to call other companies crap" fame, to name another, are evidently fond of). Thus my manifest lack of REAL annoyance with RJ's stalking threats, since I have been patiently yawning through pickle's inane comments for months now. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. Please tell me, JH, who's the kindergartener, the stalker or the stalkee? Feel free to quiz Pickle on this subject. I say again, I think he and RJ should go bowling together... They'd have lots to complain about.

And Pickle, since after all these months since our run-in with each other you still can't keep your keyboard to yourself, thanks for pointing out to Harrison that spelling DOES count. I see, to his credit, that HE doesn't have anywhere near the problems with spelling or grammar that you have battled with helplessly for months (if not years) now. If you can't communicate effectively in your own language, I pity you. And by "you", RJ, I mean Pickle... Since you can't differentiate between jabs at other people and yourself.

I'm sure, JH, that Pickle would help you out for the self-same motivations as RJ, if only his company was going to hire anyone before 2004 or so.

All sarcasm and such aside, I do wish you well, John. Unlike Pickle and RJ I don't really wish any ill will on anyone. I hope that you find the company that is a perfect fit for you and that you excel in your career. In the end we all just fly planes around and where you do it is simply a formality... You'll find your perfect fit, it just wasn't here.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!

Well I'm a pilot not a linquist so shoot me. Otherwise RJ was right your company does suck. JH is better off.

Where the hell is Crunch when we need him.

I think I P Freley is the CP in sheeps clothing......Thants why he is taking things so personally....... Good luck I P flame away.

ifly14u said:
I think I P Freley is the CP in sheeps clothing......Thants why he is taking things so personally....... Good luck I P flame away.

That would explain his impecable spelling and grammer. Most pilots I know aren't that clever. Most likely though hes just a normal kid whos upset that all the other kids keep pi$$ing in his swimming pool.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back