• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

skydiverdriver

No, I think this is my FIRST warning. I have never heard you tell me not to post anything before, and I thought it was welcome. Some people have not seen this stuff, and now I understand that you are not going to allow it. I think that's very sad, and perhaps you should get a job with one of the major news networks. They also color their stories, and refuse to allow opinons not of their own. Thanks for the one warning.

Yes, sir you are correct! It was your first and final warning (not counting the private messages over the last few months). Posting spam on this board is undesirable. I view your copy/paste from the RJDC the same as the advertising spam we get here. I should have erased it or moved it to "buying and selling" but I didn't. This isn't the first time you have done this, just the first time I've done something about it.
You are more than welcome to start a debate about anything you wish. It is not necessary for you to blindly spam this board by cutting and pasting RJDC rhetoric here.
I'm glad we've come to an understanding about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back