Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wiskey Driver

Return of the Hub Raider
If I get nothing more out of this than the pleasure of seeing usappy go bust it will be well worth it. Bradford you are your band of goones will soon get what's coming to you. Remember this if nothing else in your life, GOD don't like ugly!!!!

WD.

If I get nothing more out of this than the pleasure of seeing usappy go bust it will be well worth it.

The merged companies will have to last long enough for a vote for that to happen. With combined 1st Q losses of over 800 million, do think there will be enough time?

If I get nothing more out of this than the pleasure of seeing usappy go bust it will be well worth it. Bradford you are your band of goones will soon get what's coming to you. Remember this if nothing else in your life, GOD don't like ugly!!!!

WD.

We'd eat USAPA alive. Then put the Co in C7 no problem. We don't care much. It's comforting really. Most of us over here are numb to all of this sh*t. We'd have many drinks with all of you Airways West dudes though before it's all over. Oh, and the folks who started training at the combined company when hiring started again over there.
That USAPA fight would be quick and comical though. Grown men might cry.

F* USCABA all the way, but who would mate up with UAL and their debt now? I believe CAL and everyone will let the industry run its course and wait till someone goes CH. 11 and get the assests on the cheap and shead the debt. It's all about avoiding debt and see who is still standing in this economy. A strong summer(doubtful) or $150 oil(maybe) could swing the time for the industry to run it's course.

We'd eat USAPA alive. Then put the Co in C7 no problem. We don't care much. It's comforting really. Most of us over here are numb to all of this sh*t. We'd have many drinks with all of you Airways West dudes though before it's all over. Oh, and the folks who started training at the combined company when hiring started again over there.
That USAPA fight would be quick and comical though. Grown men might cry.

Waaaahooooooooooo! Tag team hammering of the East scumbags. Sorry I'm gonna miss out on that.

F* USCABA all the way, but who would mate up with UAL and their debt now? I believe CAL and everyone will let the industry run its course and wait till someone goes CH. 11 and get the assests on the cheap and shead the debt. It's all about avoiding debt and see who is still standing in this economy. A strong summer(doubtful) or $150 oil(maybe) could swing the time for the industry to run it's course.

Wrong Carl. Its all about "The Deal". Guys like me will make out like bandits.

Latest resources

Back