Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flygirl2005 said:
Hello everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and I am a student at UT Austin, working on my business degree. I am also taking lessons on the side, working on my private pilots license. I am 21 years old, and in my junior year.

I just became a member of this board and am happy to be here

see yall later

Okay, it's been enough kind replies already...

I'll take the low road...

Hi Jennifer I'm a young girl interested in aviation also. If you would like to get together and discuss mile high flying I could meet you at your local mall, just don't tell your parents, it's our litle secret ( oh crap, FBI warnings are flashing on my screen...Geraldo Rivera is kicking down my door... must log off and return to Southern Florida). Just wanted to see what the Penalty Box looked like. [insert joke here] [[to the "New" Moderators I didn't mean insert in that way]]

Just kidding Jen welcome aboard and I hope you have thick skin...you're gonna need it here.

Counselair ;)

P.S.- Ever been to Band Camp???

Welcome

Hi Jennifer,

My name is Earl...

Can you PM me the same pictures that you sent Katie? Uh Vladimir... whoever... lol

Last edited:
If you can tell these flyboys where to score the best bbq, they'll carry your schoolbooks for life.

Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
Be careful Jennifer. Lots of perv's on this sight. I'm an Aggie living in Tampa, licking my wounds from yesterday. But I'm not a bad sport. I'm rooting for ya'll in the Rose Bowl. I've got lot's of friends that attended tu.
I fly a GIII part 91 and love it. I'm also a flight instructor, so any questions you might have..feel free.
I was born and raised in Galveston, so I can also tell you who to stay away from if you find yourself on the island. My name is Greg, but my friends call me Greek. Take care and good luck with your training. Greek

Latest resources

Back