• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flygirl2005

Heart Breaker
Hello everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and I am a student at UT Austin, working on my business degree. I am also taking lessons on the side, working on my private pilots license. I am 21 years old, and in my junior year.

I just became a member of this board and am happy to be here

see yall later

Hey Jennifer. I think you'll love this board along with some others that people will recommend. I've learned a lot so far just browsing around here. Good luck with your private.

Welcome aboard. There are some boneheads around, but there are mostly good folks here to help if you have questions.

Welcome

flint4xx said:
There are some boneheads around, but there are mostly good folks here to help if you have questions.

Let me introduce myself, I am the first of the above mentioned, working towards becoming the latter.:)

Vladimir Lenin said:
hi, my name is katie, can you PM me your pictures so i can put a face with a name?

thanks

Same for me, except you can call me whatever you want!;)

WELCOME and good luck!

Last edited:
uh?

Vladimir Lenin said:
hi, my name is katie, can you PM me your pictures so i can put a face with a name? thanks

I like guys, but good luck to ya

wasn't expecting "that kind" of response but hey, more power to you, hope you find the woman you are looking for

Wow! Four replies and nobody has gotten nasty. That may be a record.

Welcome to the board, Jennifer. Hope it helps you out when needed, and remember that some folks here are a tad bitter.

Enjoy UT Austin! I have great memories of Barton Springs. Cold water, though....yeow!

Eagleflip

Vladimir Lenin said:
hi, my name is katie, can you PM me your pictures so i can put a face with a name?

thanks

Oh............,hmmm. That just makes me laugh. I don't like it. I love it.;)

Latest resources

Back