Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ScRaMJeT

Old Timer
I heard that there was a Helicopter Crash at Grand Canyon West today. The 5 passengers flew to GCW on Air Vegas and were going to take the helicopter down to the bottom. On the way down he apparently flew into the side of the Canyon. 5 passengers and 1 pilot. More details to come.

Vladimir Lenin said:
it isn't serious when 6 people die?

No one had said that they were dead, he was probably hoping that some survived. Though according to the linked stories everyone died.

No one had said that they were dead, he was probably hoping that some survived. Though according to the linked stories everyone died.

Yeah I didn't know the details in my earlier post so I thought it might have just been an incident or maybe a non-fatal accident. I am so sorry to hear that it was fatal. May the Lord be with them all.

He's got a lot of territory to cover. Maybe He was chasing Osama bin Laden at the time?

where was he when they flew into the wall?

Either this is sarcasm, or true ignorance. I'll take door number two, Monty.

He is always available to the believer. Faith in Him does not mean you will not die at any other time than YOUR time. It DOES mean that when you die, you are doing so in a state of readiness to Meet Him and to begin your new life in His presence.

Some of the people in the helicopter may have been prepared to meet Him, and some may not have. The true tragedy is those who were not prepared are only now finding out the error of their ways.

Those who were prepared knew what to expect, and are thankful that they accepted His free gift.

By Golly, Timebuilder. I do believe you "get it"!

Latest resources

Back