• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Heelys? Wheeled Shoes in Uniform?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On our 25 minute turns, I slip on a pair of rollerblades and zip down to Starbucks. This works great every time and we're never late. Before you guys say anything, let me say they are black and look good with the windbreaker and they hang nicely from the hook on my Travelpro.

how about black skateboards? with a company logo, too?

What's really funny is the righteous "real" airline types who criticize young regional types for setting a bad example.
This from pilots whose very pay and retirement is subsidized by the low wages THEY sanction with their scope and outsourcing allowances to mgmt.
You really care about how we look, and the professional image we project?
No, you don't, as long as we shut up and give you your cheap feed to your hubs. Kiss my lunchbox pilot's A**!!

Has anyone tried using those stupid Heelys shoes with the wheel in the heel at work? I see that they have some black models that might be able to pass for uniform shoes. think of the time savings that an FO would get by rolling around the aircraft instead of walking.
Seriously.

must be a southwest pilot

The only reason I am responding to this post is because I saw a pilot about 2 weeks ago, in uniform, in ORD doing the Wheel-ie thing with those shoes the youngsters wear......In Terminal 2, passing the Duty free shop by Air Can. Me and the guy I was walking with, was dumb-founded........Now I know why we are paid ******************** wages.....

Now you're talkin'! they could invent some sweet names for maneuvers inside the terminal on those short stop-overs.:)

"Bro, check out this sick fakie-shiny-jet-syndrome-bent-over-contract-dragging-the-industry-into-the-toilet-sleeping-in-aircraft-on-wooden-planks 540 I just did!" SICK!
:beer:

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!:D :beer:

how about black skateboards? with a company logo, too?

What's really funny is the righteous "real" airline types who criticize young regional types for setting a bad example.
This from pilots whose very pay and retirement is subsidized by the low wages THEY sanction with their scope and outsourcing allowances to mgmt.
You really care about how we look, and the professional image we project?
No, you don't, as long as we shut up and give you your cheap feed to your hubs. Kiss my lunchbox pilot's A**!!

Now that's true, I don't care who you are! It's also sad as HE!!:uzi:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back