• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Heelys? Wheeled Shoes in Uniform?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If Mesa pilots had those Heelys then they could take those boards they sleep on and use them to make some SWEET JUMPS in the terminal.

I have seen pilots wearing black sneakers. Don't they know how ridiculous they look?

Does anyone remember the Mesa Capt. (MEC Chair at the time I think) that appeared on the cover of the ALPA mag back in 1999 wearing black sneakers?? Reeboks??? I think it was him infron of a CC Air Dash with a CC Air Mec guy shaking hand on that honey of a deal that went down back then.

I have seen pilots wearing black sneakers. Don't they know how ridiculous they look?

Apparently not. I know a guy in Meridian, Ms that thinks big ,black motorcycle boots are appropriate dress. He flys a citation for a plumbing supply company.

Here is a news flash: Corporate flying is whole different world. Some don't even wear ties!:eek:

I wore a pair of black cowboy boots when I flew for the regionals. Nobody ever said anything*, even when I flew with the chief pilot.

Black Reeboks are definitely tacky though.

*actually I did get compliments.

If Mesa pilots had those Heelys then they could take those boards they sleep on and use them to make some SWEET JUMPS in the terminal.
Now you're talkin'! they could invent some sweet names for maneuvers inside the terminal on those short stop-overs.:)

"Bro, check out this sick fakie-shiny-jet-syndrome-bent-over-contract-dragging-the-industry-into-the-toilet-sleeping-in-aircraft-on-wooden-planks 540 I just did!" SICK!
:beer:

Has anyone tried using those stupid Heelys shoes with the wheel in the heel at work? I see that they have some black models that might be able to pass for uniform shoes. think of the time savings that an FO would get by rolling around the aircraft instead of walking.
Seriously.

Umm they look like the kind of shoes you wear if one leg is shorter than the other not mention I'd have to get off a plane if I looked outside and saw the pilot just gliding around it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back