• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GogglesPisano

Pawn, in game of life
When does it kick in?

Thanks

1st day of the following month for JB, no 90 day wait.
eg. If you we in class July 16th it would start Aug 1st. I believe there is no need for Cobra.

Are you sure that's right with B6? I thought it started from day 1 and if you had any major changes and had to add/subtract coverage it took place the first of the month after you turned in the paperwork? Very well could be wrong, though.

180ToTheMarker said:
I believe AirTran is the same....1st of the month after your hire month.
You are correct 180. First of the month just like jetBlue. So try and get a class date on July 31 :) .

hawkerjock said:
What does health insurance at B6 cost for a family of 4 (wife and 2 little ones) per month?

$292.50 per month for medical and dental. 250/500$ deductible for and a $3000 out of pocket limit per year. (vision care extra).

United Health Care is insurer in most markets. Premiums/deductible and out of pocket all rose this year.

thruthemurk said:
$292.50 per month for medical and dental. 250/500$ deductible for and a $3000 out of pocket limit per year. (vision care extra).

United Health Care is insurer in most markets. Premiums/deductible and out of pocket all rose this year.

Yikes!:eek:

This shows yet again what LCC truly means. Substandard pay, little to no work rules, reduced retirement benefits, and outrageously high medical expenses.

Latest resources

Back