Head of Midwest Airlines' Parent Company Rips Milwaukee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep-

The bigger they come... This guy couldn't make it in a real mgmt job-so he wound up managing this two-bit pony show. He will be eating his words in a very small number of months.

This dipwad is too stupid to have any idea what is coming his way. AirTran ad DAL are gonna break off something in his ass.

Well it is a true statement, how many people are choosing Milwaukee this year for vacation?

Well it is a true statement, how many people are choosing Milwaukee this year for vacation?

True or not-Bedford must be a world-class-born-again s-head! He should be trying to make inroads in a brand-new market, trying to run a brand-new airline against very stiff competetion (which has a total hard-on to eliminate his company,) and he kicks it all off off by insulting his potential best customers.

If I were at RAH, I would be making plans-this moron will run you out of business PDQ!

Midwest couldnt stay in business with a very loyal, hometown customer base that believed in it's "hometown" airline, what do you think those kind of comments will do to that base? There were actually many people, business travelers who were willing to pay more to fly Midwest out of support for the local business community, those people would not think twice now on buying a lower fare on Air Tran or SWA.

While I agree both that the statement was very shortsighted, and well...true, I think the point is that the new Midwest isnt trying to be the old Midwest. He's not trying to serve meals on china, with free wine, in big fat leather seats. The only thing left is the cookie. But with that obvious drop in service, will also come the drop in fares to be right in line with AirTran and Southwest. And the local business people who were willing to pay more for a big seat and a meal will do so on the carriers that still offer first or business class. The statement was obviously stupid and short sighted, and he is definitely a condescending person. However, the number of normal travellers who are actually paying attention to ANY of this B.S. like we are, is probably in the low single digit percentile. And of those few who say they will boycott Midwest to your face, many of them will still go out and buy the cheapest ticket anyway, no matter who its on.

Isn't Republic based in Indianapolis?

Isn't that like a fag calling another fag gay?

Indianpolis Guy: Nobody wants to travel to Milwaukee much less anywhere else in Wisconsin.

Milwaukee Guy: Dude, you are in the middle of Indiana. At least we are closer to Chicago.

Indianapolis: Yeah well most of the people from Chicago go through Indianapolis to get to Florida!

Milwaukee: No, they go down I-57 through Kentucky.

Indianapolis: *crying uncontrollably* You're a cheesehead!

Milwaukee: You're from Indiana. Hoosier daddy?

Last edited:
crj567 said:
Yep-

The bigger they come... This guy couldn't make it in a real mgmt job-so he wound up managing this two-bit pony show. He will be eating his words in a very small number of months.

This dipwad is too stupid to have any idea what is coming his way. AirTran ad DAL are gonna break off something in his ass.
Jealousy will get you nowhere tanker clown.

True or not-Bedford must be a world-class-born-again s-head!

Says the 3rd class-born-again s-head!

He should be trying to make inroads in a brand-new market, trying to run a brand-new airline against very stiff competetion (which has a total hard-on to eliminate his company,) and he kicks it all off off by insulting his potential best customers.
And you walk around the atlanta airport in an asa f/o's uniform pretending to be a pilot while performing your expertise in "other areas."

If I were at RAH, I would be making plans-this moron will run you out of business PDQ!
If you were at RAH, you'd at least have a job making money that doesn't require the use of your knees on a regular basis!
Get back to the outhouse junior!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back