• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hawker job on 350

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You do realize this kind of behavior is a violation of federal copyright laws? I can't believe the website master here allows this kind of thing to go on, seeing as how he takes money from job board companies for banner advertisements.

Maybe those of you who engage in these activities should be turned over to the sites you belong to so they can ban you.

Or would you rather be prosecuted in federal court?

Didn't you steal a jet once? I think it was a Citation 7. You keep on taking the moral high ground.

job site info

The pilot in question asks for a lead, perhaps the other pilot, like me, who has no Hawker time , but is a member of the before mentioned web site, passes on any info he can considering the state of aviation, I.E. one good turn deserves another. SO to look a it in the extreme petty circumstances as , 1.. violating a "federal copy write law", does rate with tearing off the mattress tag, and for that guy, " take a break". We are all looking for jobs and most of us have subscriptions to at least two pay sites, but we cannot cover them all, so instead of following the rest of the US in this "chicken Sh:pt", me first attitude, how about trying to help each and every pilot or mechanic out with any job information. The more guys that go to work, the more slots open up for the rest of us, and some of us have been looking for a long time. I think there are a lot more pressing states of affairs going on at the moment, than to get involved with some fairly petty behavior about 1 job lead on one pay site, don't you think? That falls in line with some butt crack making derogatory remarks about someones spelling on a thread, especially when there was a time when their was NO spell check, and I believe that arriving at your destination is more important than the method you used to get there.

Cheers to All

how many years lock down did westwinddriver get for stealing a jet? Apparently not enough because I doubt you can log on to FI from your cell. I still can not believe that with a felony conviction for stealing a jet that anyone could get another aviation job. That is not to mention the pilot that lost his job over the incident. You are a real piece of work and everyone should know it.

"I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull rank on you. I didn't want to have to do this. I'm with the Mattress Police. There are no tags on these mattresses."

Latest resources

Back