Hey what is the contact info for the hawker 700 / 800 job that hit today

on climbto350

thanks Michael

Last edited:
I pay on 2 sites and help those who need help on the ones I pay
thank you very much

I pay on 2 sites and help those who need help on the ones I pay
thank you very much

You do realize this kind of behavior is a violation of federal copyright laws? I can't believe the website master here allows this kind of thing to go on, seeing as how he takes money from job board companies for banner advertisements.

Maybe those of you who engage in these activities should be turned over to the sites you belong to so they can ban you.

Or would you rather be prosecuted in federal court?

You do realize this kind of behavior is a violation of federal copyright laws? I can't believe the website master here allows this kind of thing to go on, seeing as how he takes money from job board companies for banner advertisements.

Maybe those of you who engage in these activities should be turned over to the sites you belong to so they can ban you.

that's pure BS

Court would probably be backed up with all them cases of people removing the "do not remove" tags off their mattresses

WOW...Hey man, chill out alittle bit. What is the harm? You want the job hes asking about? May the best man win. If you dont want the job STFU.

That has to be about the dumbest post I've ever read on this site. If you tell anyone else about this job you read about, you're going to jail? Are you kidding me? At best, that's a civil issue. Federal Court? Please. Just go to the FBI and tell them some guy told someone else about a job he read about and see if they don't laugh you right out of their office. Prosecuted in Federal Court. I'm still laughing at that.

Latest resources

Back