• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hawker 800XP CAE Initial Training Material FOR SALE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has anyone been able to copy the digital manuals to the iPad? Our web interface nor email attachments work. I'm ridding all the paper I can from the front.

Has anyone been able to copy the digital manuals to the iPad? Our web interface nor email attachments work. I'm ridding all the paper I can from the front.

I emailed it to myself, then just touched and held my finger to the attachment in the email until the option to open it in iBooks popped up.

Or try-

http://www.simplehelp.net/2010/06/2...-in-ibooks-on-your-ipad-ipod-touch-or-iphone/

If you want to spend about five dollars or so, upad is a good app. It allows you to write notes, highlight, etc onto the PDF. It isn't that intuitive, but once you figure out how to use it it works quite well.

I emailed it to myself, then just touched and held my finger to the attachment in the email until the option to open it in iBooks popped up.

Or try-

http://www.simplehelp.net/2010/06/2...-in-ibooks-on-your-ipad-ipod-touch-or-iphone/

If you want to spend about five dollars or so, upad is a good app. It allows you to write notes, highlight, etc onto the PDF. It isn't that intuitive, but once you figure out how to use it it works quite well.

I tried but the file is too big to email, over 25 megs.

Iv been to 7 initials and 100 rec's. could not wait for somebody looking for books that I had. So I could help a guy coming up out. This aviation biz is a small world Ya better watch my friend.

Latest resources

Back