Hawker 800 Chief Pilot Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

beytzim

Can someone tell me what the NBAA pay is for a Hawker 800 Chief Pilot/Dept. Head. This would be for a single airplane part 91 gig and running the whole show. A range of any kind would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

beytzim said:
Can someone tell me what the NBAA pay is for a Hawker 800 Chief Pilot/Dept. Head. This would be for a single airplane part 91 gig and running the whole show. A range of any kind would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.
How heavy is the Hawker 800??? NBAA Salary survey breaks it up into Medium Jet (20,000 - 35,000 lbs) and Heavy Jet (Over 35,000 lbs)

Medium Jet Average was $103,770 (Base Salary ONLY)
Heavy Jet Average was $139,545 (Base Salary ONLY)

This was from the 2nd Edition 2003 survey under Title "Department Manager II (some flying)...

Hope this helps!

The Hawker 800 is a medium jet weighing in at 28,000 pounds. Do you have any specific numbers for the Hawker?

beytzim said:
The Hawker 800 is a medium jet weighing in at 28,000 pounds. Do you have any specific numbers for the Hawker?
Send me a PM with an email address and I'll send you what you are looking for... I would post here but it is a couple pages of tables...

beytzim said:
Tell the CEO to call me....I'll tell him I won't do it for under $150k....I'll point him to several other well qualified Hawker guys that will say the same....You'll look like a knight in shining armor when you tell him you'll do it for $105k. :D

FracCapt said:
Tell the CEO to call me....I'll tell him I won't do it for under $150k....I'll point him to several other well qualified Hawker guys that will say the same....You'll look like a knight in shining armor when you tell him you'll do it for $105k. :D

Honor among thieves? ;) :D TC

This wouldn't be in reference to the SDL based Hawker CP listing on planejobs.com, would it ?

Latest resources

Back