• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's true.

He did say '08.

He didn't say 2008.

has netjets hired anyone to fly the 4000 yet? im talking new hire fo's

atr42flyer,

It takes a while after the introduction of a new fleet before NetJets posts SIC vacancies. Therefore, I would not expect any new-hires to be hired into the 4000 for quite some time.

IDEtoNJA

atr42flyer,

It takes a while after the introduction of a new fleet before NetJets posts SIC vacancies. Therefore, I would not expect any new-hires to be hired into the 4000 for quite some time.

IDEtoNJA

Not to mention that current non-seat locked FOs on property will have first chance at bidding this aircraft before new hires.

Pretty sure the latest "Flying" mag had a pirep on the 4000...

Looks like a very nice flightdeck (recent picture):

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6334221&nseq=1

Did I read that some Falcon drivers were actually bidding the Hawker 4000 at Netjets? Any "reliable" estimates on when the first 4000 will be on the line and ready to fly revenue flights? I know some Part 91 4000s have been delivered.

The bids been pulled... plane is delayed yet again... who know if we will ever get them. New rumor around that the plane is not meeting promised performance numbers and NJ is trying to just dump the contract....FWIW

The bids been pulled... plane is delayed yet again... who know if we will ever get them. New rumor around that the plane is not meeting promised performance numbers and NJ is trying to just dump the contract....FWIW

Wow - that's too bad if it is true. Nice flightdeck picture. I guess getting out of the contract wouldn't be too bad in this bad economic climate. It certainly wouldn't be good for pilot hiring! Say it ain't so Sam....

The Hawker 4000 sure looked nice at NBAA; I believe it was a Talon Air bird.

The Hawker Beech demo guys were talking the airplane's performance up quite a bit, and I thought the cabin was VERY nice.

The Hawker 4000 sure looked nice at NBAA; I believe it was a Talon Air bird.

The Hawker Beech demo guys were talking the airplane's performance up quite a bit, and I thought the cabin was VERY nice.

talking up how? Was it meeting or exceeding specs?

Latest resources

Back