• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hawaiian Airlines won't add 767 to fleet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just interviewed last Tuesday and Wednesday. This is a little dissapointing news. I do hope that the current bid that was out was not including this aircraft. Anyway I will find out one way or another in the near future.

Best of luck to all those who I interviewed with. Hawaiian definately has a strong pool of applicants based on the group of guys that I interviewed with.

Just interviewed last Tuesday and Wednesday. This is a little dissapointing news. I do hope that the current bid that was out was not including this aircraft. Anyway I will find out one way or another in the near future.

Best of luck to all those who I interviewed with. Hawaiian definately has a strong pool of applicants based on the group of guys that I interviewed with.

The last bid DOES NOT INCLUDE the 767 that was cancelled.
They are still looking at some older 767's that are in better shape than the one they rejected. Leased A-330's are being looked at also.
I wouldn't worry about that plane they rejected, it was just a frugal business decision.
The situation right now with future aircraft is a day to day thing depending how many and what type of A/C become avialiable on the market.
We still are interviewing and hiring until the end of the year. (and maybe into next year)

Are you guys doing Manilla yet? How is that layover? Do you guys like SYD better?

Bye Bye--General Lee
We started that a couple of months ago. It's a very nice hotel in the heart of town. I prefer SYD just because I think there's more to do, and it's a little easier to get around town. Also, for me, MNL is just too dang hot. But we do have several people who bid mostly MNL layovers, so everyone has their favorites.

HAL

But we do have several people who bid mostly MNL layovers, so everyone has their favorites.

Yeah, we all know what kind of "favorites" those guys have;)

That would be the "LBFM" type of favorites!

Latest resources

Back