Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Have any of you gone out your way to do this?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
After reading some of these first person accounts on here, I can definitely say that being a personable guy is all fine and dand on your own ship. But one thing that my very limited airline career taught me is that you do NOT tell the captain what to do on his ship, even if you're a captain somewhere else.

I have an Uncle that is a 76 FO over at UAL, I am going to call him tonight and see if he has flown with this guy.

I have an Uncle that is a 76 FO over at UAL, I am going to call him tonight and see if he has flown with this guy.
The dog I walk, his owner is a UAL 777 captain. I'm going to call him too!

We'll get to the bottom of this clown, and then burn him at the stake!

It's beginning to sound that while this guy means well, he's more into drawing attention to himself than really improving the lot of his customers.

Oh well, i've seen worse personality quirks in the cockpit...

You're either a bus driver or a transportation professional. Which are you?

Of course the trick is not being a pr!*k about it.....

bet he never actually flies the airplane. Too busy gabbing on the PA. Imagine what it's like to be FO with this dude. Probably sleeps in a big pile of his attaboy certificates and customer compliment letters...

Ahhhha,
As a former(will all ways be at heart), waterskiier, the famous Hulas motto" FUKKEM we got their money" rings true in this industry.
PBR

Latest resources

Back