Hat Policies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
crashpad

crashpad sounds fun to fly with. Perhaps he has a keyboard shoved someplace. I wonder why a troll, uh, person, from the majors is trolling the regional boards.

Well, gone in the sense theat he "resigned" from the ACP office.

Here's the letter:

Greetings,
It's time. Having served in the Assistant Chief Pilot and Manager, Pilot Services position for 11 years, I have decided to return to the line and to relax a little. Family and schedule needs have changed for me, and this job was never meant to be forever. I have been lucky to work with a wonderful Flight Operations team, and those friendships will continue. It's time for new players to advance and try new ideas.
I have enjoyed the frequent and positive contact with this amazing pilot group, knowing names and families, and I look forward to seeing you on the line. I will miss making the upgrade calls, and the opportunities to listen in times of need. You have helped me grow and succeed. I have learned so much; now, I must learn how to bid.
As always,
Todd

Thanks...can't believe I missed that one.

crashpad sounds fun to fly with. Perhaps he has a keyboard shoved someplace. I wonder why a troll, uh, person, from the majors is trolling the regional boards.

Cause the major board is borrrrrrrrring! You guys are the future of this industry and have the most interesting topics of discussion. (plus, it's more fun to rattle your cage)

It's just a matter of time before we see some chucklehead packing an accordian!

Reminds me of a guy who wouldn't wear his wedding ring to work, claiming it could get caught in the a/c window and take off his finger. The fact that he cheated on his wife was something this puke was too cowardly to admit.
The moral: If you are committed to something, you shouldn't try to hide it.
I don't expect the feeder guys to live up to these standards as they have enough to worry about with all the submarining from fellow aviators. However, an example of professionalism must be set and I expect all major pilots to meet this minimum of appearance.
I require my FOs' to abide by the high standards of our companys dress code and applaud our mgt. pilots when they beotch-slap those who don't.
Now if we could just get pilots to throw out their Fvcking Rockports and get some class!

Oh....I saw a feeder pilot carrying an electric keyboard last week in the terminal. I really wanted to see if he could blow me a few measures of; "Oh my anus sings with this thing shoved in so deep!'

Hey chode breath, show me in any company policy where it says your the enforcer of hat and uniform compliance? Dont you have more important things to worry then about weather or not your FO's are wearing their hats on their walk arounds? I never wear mine, its stupid and uncomfortable and I couldnt care less. I once was told by a chode captain like you that he was going to write me up for not wearing a hat, I said "great, when your done let me sign it"

GET A FU*^ING LIFE!!!!

Unfortuantely, the appearance of fellow aviators has become important. As long as you're yanking the gear, pretzel-boy, you'll be sporting that snappy cap on your head. Don't fret though, I don't 'write-up' fellow aviators. Never have, never will. We have take care of each other.

if hats are required, i can understand wearing them thru the airport and to and from the plane...but why is it so important to wear it during the walkaround???

come on, i had to...

Oh....I saw a feeder pilot carrying an electric keyboard last week in the terminal. I really wanted to see if he could blow me

I had to put your quote up there, thats my immature remark for the month. Dont tell me you didnt laugh just a little......all in good fun..

Latest resources

Back