Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has US Airways started calling new applicants to interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can someone else who filled the app out offer some quick assurance. It says to be prepared to fill out 10 years of past employment and years of past residency. I got the employment part, but am I the only one who did not see a part for past addresses? I only saw one location for my current address and that is it?

Anyone? Thanks in advance....

I did not get to put it in and I was hired. They get it from you after the interview. If you can put it in great but if you can't don't worry about it.

I did not get to put it in and I was hired. They get it from you after the interview. If you can put it in great but if you can't don't worry about it.
Cool on ya for sharing info of your experience through the hurdles. Congrats and welcome aboard!

I interviewed almost 5 weeks ago and I have heard nothing either way. I'm starting to wonder.

I did as well and haven't heard anything either, two other co workers interviewed the day before me and the same day as me and haven't heard either.

I did as well and haven't heard anything either, two other co workers interviewed the day before me and the same day as me and haven't heard either.

That sucks, it seemed like they were notifying people rather quickly earlier this year. Sorry you guys are left hanging.

I interviewed almost 5 weeks ago and I have heard nothing either way. I'm starting to wonder.

Just wondering what you guys's times and age?
Trying to figure out if that has anything to do with anything.
My friend had the same issue.

Job Fair

I'm trying to find the names of the USAirways Employees from the ATL job fair. They are no longer on the Fltops website. If anyone knows their names could you possibly PM them to me? Thanks.

Latest resources

Back