Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has US Airways started calling new applicants to interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And don't forget.. That will net you 36k before taxes. 11 days off and all the red eyes and "high speed" overnights you desire.

.....or like me, short call living in base recently went 23 days between calls. I've done one red-eye and perhaps 3 all-nighters in the last year.

However, I'm sure things are much brighter at your regional.

Nope not at all. Did have a ROC overnight. i haven't been there since the regional days. We stay in the same hotel so as much as things change they still can remain the same.

around 200. All east. West has pilots on furlough with no hiring in sight. WEST has 13 year F/O's and no one is leaving.

M

I was told the flood gates are opening up soon. Are the going to hire 30 a month till the end of time soon?

Can someone else who filled the app out offer some quick assurance. It says to be prepared to fill out 10 years of past employment and years of past residency. I got the employment part, but am I the only one who did not see a part for past addresses? I only saw one location for my current address and that is it?

Anyone? Thanks in advance....

I got the same thing MATHEWS, just the current address. I know some that got to put in there past residency. Looks like a glitch in the system.

Can someone else who filled the app out offer some quick assurance. It says to be prepared to fill out 10 years of past employment and years of past residency. I got the employment part, but am I the only one who did not see a part for past addresses? I only saw one location for my current address and that is it?

Anyone? Thanks in advance....

Same here.

Latest resources

Back