• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

has this happened to you?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I always do a mag check on the CRJ. Left, then both, right, then both. Slight drop in RPMs, and return the key to both.

Mag check...... COMPLETE

Oh crap! You need to return the key to both?!?!?!

I was giving a line check when we had to go around, due to a red windshear. We were low on gas and went straight to the alternate.

Waiting on a release, I went and sat in the back. The guy sitting behind me made one of those "these guys don't know what they are doing" remarks. I quickly stated to them that I was observing the flight on behalf of the FAA and NTSB, and thought the crew excercise extremely sound judgement and decision making. I then asked if he felt he could have lived up to the same standard with me looking over his shoulder, and 40+ lives in his hands. The guy sitting next to him responded with "Yea, what that guy said." It sure did shut the rest of them up!

Dick Gozinya

Freeking Perduebies Or Riddle Guy!!!!

Tell the genious you just got hired off the street and still aren't sure where the mags are. Tell him any help would be greatly appreciated, as you were hoping no one would notice before you figured it out.

I always do a mag check on the CRJ. Left, then both, right, then both. Slight drop in RPMs, and return the key to both.

Mag check...... COMPLETE

You guys are all screwed up. I always did a mag check on every jet i have flown. I check the left mags and right mags. Hoping that someone left a Maxim or an US Weekly so I can get the gossip.

What a moron I have had wanna be pilots come up after the flight and tell me that I needed a lot of practice because I landed "sideways" It was like 25 knot crosswind and I landed with with xwind correction

I had a riddle student ( i know he's riddle because he told me) demand to see my airworthiness cert with his mother standing behind him while I was running the before start checklist. After laughing for about 2 minutes, i pointed to it on the wall and then pointed him to the back of the plane. I wish i wasn't laughing so hard cause i would have had fun screwing with that kid.

Mag check...... COMPLETE
Don't forget to test the carb heat!!!

Latest resources

Back