Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has "Cash For Clunkers" Helped the On-Demand World Yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would like to buy an American car again, but they may have lost my business forever. I owned a Pontiac Grand Am in the mid 90's, and a Chrysler Sebring convertible in the early 2000's. Both had many maintenance problems, especially the Chrysler. I was fixing that car almost every 6 months.

Now I own a Mitsubishi, which isn't even known as one of the better foreign brands, and I've only ever had one problem. The car is 7 years old and it's had one maintenance issue; amazing!

The US automakers have screwed over their customers for far too long. They could have built better cars, they could have offered better warranties, they could have fixed problems, but they chose not to. They chose to screw their American customers and now we're supposed to feel guilty for not buying their pieces of crap after years of financial abuse??? I don't think so.

60,000 extra cars GM will have to make after the Cash for Clunkers sale! Recalling 1350 workers or so... This is just GM! Ford had to have sold a lot of Fusion's and Focus's too. I think flying should pick back up, at least for a little while. Good Luck! Lets hear how it goes.

Latest resources

Back