Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has "Cash For Clunkers" Helped the On-Demand World Yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Up to and including their latest models, I haven't liked the looks of Pontiac cars since the early 70's. They're a little too ornate and and their fascias are pretentious (sort of like a stupidly aggressive Epcot Center World of Tomorrow look).

Sorry about the lost jobs, but from a styling perspective, good riddance to GM's Pontiac division.

Last edited:
"Pontiac G8" and "Great" in the same sentence? This is a contradiction. The G8 is the second worse car that I have ever sold.

That is the "second-worse" grammar I have ever seen here.

-Hint: (If you cannot put a sentence together better than an average second-grader, Bush may not be the idiot.)

That is the "second-worse" grammar I have ever seen here.

-Hint: (If you cannot put a sentence together better than an average second-grader, Bush may not be the idiot.)

Ok crj567the idiot. Since you have decided to hijack this thread by sneaking in your politics, it is apparent that I struck a nerve. What's the matter? Did you vote for the idiot and it is making you feel stupid? I won't expect you to reply with an honest answer.

Hint; If you don't know how to use quotation marks, you may not want to play typo cop. However, if playing typo cop improves your self-esteem, by all means, continue.

I won't even begin with all of your stupid posts on race and politics.

Now, back to the topic.

Last edited:
SNEAK IN YOUR POLITICS? With that name that disrespects an American president. If you don't like the USA please leave, go to france

SNEAK IN YOUR POLITICS? With that name that disrespects an American president. If you don't like the USA please leave, go to france

A. I love the USA and that is precisely why I opine about our former idiot president. However, since it is apparent that you're so unAmerican that you don't allow dissent, why don't you leave the country? With your knee-jerk reaction post, I don't expect you to have the ability to understand.

B. Disrespect? Damn right. He has/had zero respect for the USA and did nothing but make his contributors rich and you talk about me disrespecting him? Whatever sparky.

C. I do love visiting France and I encourage you to do the same......you might actually learn something about yourself. However, I suspect that you're just another one of those mindless French bashing Freedom Fries automatons.

Latest resources

Back