Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

"GO AROUND"

Again?!?!?
I was asked the other day if I had any FLAS operations time. I have never heard of it and was wondering if someone else had?

Thanks in advance

I was asked the other day if I had any FLAS operations time. I have never heard of it and was wondering if someone else had?

Thanks in advance

Well, don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I've never heard of it either. But then I'm an old retired fart.

FLAS huh. :confused:

This is all I got:

Higher Education Title VI

FLAS (Foreign Language and Area Studies) Fellowships
Application

Each year the United States Department of Education awards Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowships to universities in order to promote the training of students who intend to make their careers in college or university teaching, government service, or other employment where knowledge of foreign cultures is a prerequisite for success.​

ot:​

Last edited:
This is all I got:

Higher Education Title VI

FLAS (Foreign Language and Area Studies) Fellowships
Application

Each year the United States Department of Education awards Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowships to universities in order to promote the training of students who intend to make their careers in college or university teaching, government service, or other employment where knowledge of foreign cultures is a prerequisite for success.​

ot:​

That is what I got as well when I Googled it, didn't see how that applied to aviation at all.

Thanks in advance

Should have asked the guy who asked you. Sounds like a "FLETCH" situation to me.

Feelin Like A Stud.... Happens every time you walk up the stairs of a Gulfstream.:pimp:

I think they were asking if you had any G Whiz experience. ;)

Last edited:
Feelin Like A Stud.... Happens every time you walk up the stairs of a Gulfstream.:pimp:

I think they were asking if you had any G Whiz experience. ;)

That's wierd; I always Feel Like A Stud when I'm sitting at home imagining a Gulfstream pilot walking up the stairs while his bag is packed for a week long trip.:p

Suffice to say from the response here that NOBODY has FLAS time, don't worry about it.

Latest resources

Back