• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has anyone heard from Mesaba?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
34 new hires this month. 6 in class now, 8 on the 15th, 20 scheduled for the 29th.

Nothing here either. Although on a flight from MSP to DLH on 8/6 I was told by the FO, who had been helping out at the interviews and recognized me, that someone who did part of the background screening has been on vacation and things were a bit backed up. Anybody know if there is any truth to this.

20 newhires at the end of the month. 12 Saab 4 Avro and 4 CRJ

I heard from them!!!

I heard from them . . .

6am wakeup for a day trip to sweat ballz while we're waiting for numbers to takeoff and deviate for dollars around bigazz T storms, yada yada yada.

Oh, you were talking about class dates, job offers, etc. :D

I know it's easier said than done, but just be patient. It was just under 3 weeks for me to get my answer (over a year and a half ago). And when they did, they offered me a class in 8 days! It's usually a good thing that they take a while to get back to you... Preliminary background checks, drug test results, sifting through the folks that made it through the initial, etc. It all takes time. They don't invest that time and expense usually unless you're all but hired.

With few exceptions, Mesaba isn't very quick about getting back to you after the interview. It's just the way it is. It's still a good place to be with some great people.

Good luck!

CS

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back