Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJones

Rico SWAFO
I received a Happy Holidays card/photo in the mail yesterday from Southwest and was quite happy to have received it, made my day. I showed it to my father (UAL Ret.) who's been visiting me and he said, "United would never in a million years do that."

It says a lot about Southwest to do this sort of stuff, send us poolies the Luv Lines, Holiday Cards and such...what a great company. Anyone else?

RJ

I agree..

They sent me a Birthday and an Anniversary card. I think we still send out Birthday cards to our Rapid Rewards folks (unless that was cut out of the buget?....Oh' disregard thats a different employer)

Hey gang, I just saw two new blue SWA airplanes in the line up at Boeing Field. I think they might have had big Christmas ribbons on them.

I can't believe I missed it.

I was just out there for seven days last week at BFI and I was hoping to get a peep at those birds too, but they must have been hiding. Maybe my timing was off.

Anyhow, glad to hear they're still coming down the line!

I watched one from the AMF office do, what I assume to be, max performance takeoffs yesterday. One parked in the line up and one doing final flights. Its nice to see aircraft moving off the line-up over there at Boeing.

I was cruising up I-5 this morning when I saw one of the new Canyon Blue airplanes doing some work at Boeing Field. I had a quick thought that one might be "my" airplane....the one I might go to class to help fill. It was great to see it up there doing some pre-delivery test work. Brightened up an otherwise gloomy day. Now let's get out there and fill some classes!

Cheers,
HP

Yep, got my Christmas letter in the mail too, very nice people they are no doubt about that. As of yesterday those two new jets at BFI still sitting there. I would be happy to fly them bad boys to Dallas for them...

Yep, got my Christmas letter in the mail too, very nice people they are no doubt about that. As of yesterday those two new jets at BFI still sitting there. I would be happy to fly them bad boys to Dallas for em...

Maybe they're still sitting there cause they wont fit under the tree.

Christmas cards

First time on the forum. Also swimming and hoping for 4th Q next year class. Received the card as well. What a change from the normal airlines. Looking forward to flying and not swimming so much. Merry christmas to everyone.:D

Latest resources

Back