Hangar at HPN next to EJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dickburns

What corporate flight department is in the hangar a couple down from NetJets, on the northside. Appears to be ~3 Falcon2000s in there, an S76, a GLEX(maybe?) and G-IV.

You've got IBM and Pepsico over there....I thought IBM had 900's...so you might be talking about Pepsico (not really sure what they have).

They used to have a HUGE banner hanging inside the hanger that was easily visible and readable from the taxiway.

North-South at HPN

NetJets
PepsiCo
IBM (Hangar W)
Hangar D (used to be Philip Morris or Altria and a few others).

Been a while since I flew out of there.

North-South at HPN

NetJets
PepsiCo
IBM (Hangar W)
Hangar D (used to be Philip Morris or Altria and a few others).

Been a while since I flew out of there.

The hangar to the north of Netjets is the old US Tobacco hangar - that hangar was taken over by Netjets late last year.

The hangar that Pepsi flies out of is a double hangar - the other side of the hangar belongs to Interlaken.

Half of Hangar D1 is JPMorgan Chase, the half other belongs to Landmark Aviation. There is a wall right down the middle of this hangar.

D2 is Phlip Morris/Altria, and D3 is Landmark Aviation, used mostly by their base tennants.

Hope that helps.

What corporate flight department is in the hangar a couple down from NetJets, on the northside. Appears to be ~3 Falcon2000s in there, an S76, a GLEX(maybe?) and G-IV.

Definitely IBM's hangar - just change the GLEX to a G-5, and you've got it right.

Latest resources

Back