• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Hangar at HPN next to EJA

dickburns

Total Time
1 hour
What corporate flight department is in the hangar a couple down from NetJets, on the northside. Appears to be ~3 Falcon2000s in there, an S76, a GLEX(maybe?) and G-IV.

Rerouted

What Dream?
Total Time
4000+
You've got IBM and Pepsico over there....I thought IBM had 900's...so you might be talking about Pepsico (not really sure what they have).

Gulfstream 200

Database Expert
Total Time
IBM

3 DA2000s
1 GIV
1 GV
1 S76

BoilerUP

Citation style...
Total Time
1500+
They used to have a HUGE banner hanging inside the hanger that was easily visible and readable from the taxiway.

mike1mc

North-South at HPN

NetJets
PepsiCo
IBM (Hangar W)
Hangar D (used to be Philip Morris or Altria and a few others).

Been a while since I flew out of there.

PMVULB AvMgr

North-South at HPN

NetJets
PepsiCo
IBM (Hangar W)
Hangar D (used to be Philip Morris or Altria and a few others).

Been a while since I flew out of there.

The hangar to the north of Netjets is the old US Tobacco hangar - that hangar was taken over by Netjets late last year.

The hangar that Pepsi flies out of is a double hangar - the other side of the hangar belongs to Interlaken.

Half of Hangar D1 is JPMorgan Chase, the half other belongs to Landmark Aviation. There is a wall right down the middle of this hangar.

D2 is Phlip Morris/Altria, and D3 is Landmark Aviation, used mostly by their base tennants.

Hope that helps.

PMVULB AvMgr

What corporate flight department is in the hangar a couple down from NetJets, on the northside. Appears to be ~3 Falcon2000s in there, an S76, a GLEX(maybe?) and G-IV.

Definitely IBM's hangar - just change the GLEX to a G-5, and you've got it right.