Had UPS interview...now what?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cj1

Had interview on Monday---feel like it went great. Typically how long till I know something. They said 4 weeks -- anyone know anything about upcoming classes? Thanks.

No....did not know that I could. How could I find this out?

cj1,

Ignore theGuat. You can't find out what your score was. It seems like lately that 1. if you did very well, and they like your flying background, you may get called to do a whiz quiz before you even find out if you are in the pool or not. This goes along with a possible class date. or 2. if you did okay, you may get a letter in the next 4 weeks, letting you know that you are in the pool. Your wait time, as I'm sure you are aware of, can be short or very, very long.

Congrats on the interview, and good luck waiting for the results! Let us know how you did.

Quiz...

1. if you did very well, and they like your flying background, you may get called to do a whiz quiz before you even find out if you are in the pool or not.

What's a whiz quiz?

Oh, so they weren't supposed to probe every orifice in my body during the whiz quiz? DOH!!! :eek:

Duh

About 10' after I posted my Q it dawned on me. Wow, this bus is really short!

I saw the spelling and thought it was some kind of an FE test, like with a whiz wheel. What a doofus...

Thnx

About 10' after I posted my Q it dawned on me. Wow, this bus is really short!

I saw the spelling and thought it was some kind of an FE test, like with a whiz wheel. What a doofus...

Thnx

No problem! I'm still laughing from your last post! I have those kind of days VERY frequently. :laugh: Then again, maybe I'm not up on my slang spelling for "urine"! (is it wiz?) :eek:

Latest resources

Back