H.P. Fired?? (Eagle ORD CRJ CA)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
igneousy2 said:
Never heard of that HP. That is not THE HP of eagle system wide fame. He's number 100 on the seniority list. You can thank him for the wonderful contract you have right now.

Later

This HP came from BizEx and is about no. 1000 in the company.

Scheduling said he was suspended w/o pay for one or two weeks. Must have done something to deserve it. I've heard this has happened many times with this guy. How many times do you have to do this before you get fired?

Well I heard...

H.P. had another episode of being abusive to his crew, and left one of his FAs in tears. Was definitely not the first time, either.
He has to have one of the longest lists of FOs who won't fly with him anymore.

Speaking of firings, anyone know if V.(T.)B. is still at the company? I heard the latest time he was fired is going to be final. He's been kind of like that guy in the cereal commercial! Something about sexual harrassment, instead of the usual reason of being a general PITA for the company.

EagleRJ said:
Speaking of firings, anyone know if V.(T.)B. is still at the company? I heard the latest time he was fired is going to be final. He's been kind of like that guy in the cereal commercial! Something about sexual harrassment, instead of the usual reason of being a general PITA for the company.
I heard he actually hit and FO.

Love the cereal commercial reference! CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH!!!!

LAXSaabdude.

Last edited:
LAXSaabdude said:
I heard he actually hit and FO.

Love the cereal commercial reference! CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH!!!!

LAXSaabdude.

hit an FO wasn't that VF in DFW?

i've flown with VF, real nice guy and a riot in the airplane.

i've now heard HP was fired via a rule 32 so who knows what is up?

I'm amazed at how hard it actually is to get fired around here, for good anyway. So many stories about people getting canned two and three times only to get their job back.

In April, someone in the know told me that T**y was gone for good this time. I was also told that this time, the FAA pulled his license. Having said that, he's probably been back for the past month.

IHF

Latest resources

Back