Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet_Driver

"There I was...."
I heard a rumor that H.P. has been fired from Eagle. He is the ORD CRJ CA everybody loves to hate. Can anyone confirm or deny this rumor? The only thing I know is that his mailbox has 2 week old revisions still in it.

From the stories I hear, the guy had it coming years ago when he was at BizEx.

What happened to that gorgeous redhead that was from BizEx? She still around? Surely she's at SWA or something by now...

Buzo said:
I heard that rumor, but he is still scheduled at the end of the month.

Unfortunately, you are correct. I checked on this myself and found him still scheduled to fly his line.

go to SABRE and type NS/4467/25

you'll see he is still scheduled for now. However, I can tell he did not fly his trips the last two weeks. Could it be that he went into "Anger Management class" again?

He was pulled from a sequence at an outstation, after that I am not sure what happened, but he hasn't flown since.

I just looked up that guy's schedule, and he's junior to me! Usually someone that notorious is some crusty old f^rt who's been here forever.

So anyone have any specific stories about some of this guy's problems? I keep seeing people talk about him, but don't know anything else. Spill the dirt!

LAXSaabdude

Never heard of that HP. That is not THE HP of eagle system wide fame. He's number 100 on the seniority list. You can thank him for the wonderful contract you have right now.

Later

igneousy2 said:
That is not THE HP of eagle system wide fame. He's number 100 on the seniority list. You can thank him for the wonderful contract you have right now.

Later

He isn't on the seniority list anymore, he retired a couple of months ago.

Latest resources

Back