• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Guppykiller Is A Flight Attendant W/ A Pvt

Spinplate

Total Time
This guy is totally weird!! He is a flight attendant (screamin flamer) with a PVT license and he thinks he know everything about flying and the airlines. Loser! DAMmmmn

LowlyPropCapt

PBR For Life, and Beyond!
Total Time
8000+
Spinplate said:
This guy is totally weird!! He is a flight attendant (screamin flamer) with a PVT license and he thinks he know everything about flying and the airlines. Loser! DAMmmmn

You got drunk and hooked up with him, didn't ya? Gotta hate the morning after...

LearAv8r

John Ross Ewing JR
Total Time
8500+
oops..somebody forgot to logout........

E

E170Guppykiller

Spinplate said:

Those repressed emotions. And you said that you wanted to be the bottom.

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
Spinplate said:
Why don't you two just get a hotel room, you know you want him.

Spinplate

Total Time
Guppy likes to have someone **********************to a picture of an E-190!

Nah......did you see that line? No? Well, you just crossed it. See you in 3 days.

UAL78

Last edited by a moderator:

Spinplate

Total Time
Ok ! Even though Guppy is a TOOL!! Just caught my reserve crew typin this crap!! LOL!!

LowlyPropCapt

PBR For Life, and Beyond!
Total Time
8000+
okeedokee...

Put down the Boone's Farm and step away from the keyboard.

That is all.

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
LowlyPropCapt said:
Put down the Boone's

Boone's rules, reminds me of college, Snow Creek Berry with eggs and a Bloody Marry before tailgates and don't forget the gaggle of serority chickys to keep you warm.

RP170

Total Time
E170Guppykiller said:
Those repressed emotions. And you said that you wanted to be the bottom.

The bottom suits him well. Spinplate is a new hire at Mesa.

Last edited:

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
Spinplate said:
Guppy likes to have someone ***********************picture of an E-190!
Hmmmmm...Copraphasia and latant Planophilia...very strange indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spinplate

Total Time
RP170 said:
The bottom suits him well. Spinplate is a new hire at Mesa.

Here goes RP again....always yappin and talkin crap! So what Im at Mesa. I turned down 3 other regionals to take Mesa. I had my own reasons just like we all did so if your gonna talk crap to help you feel superior to everyone else then go ahead. With the exception of a couple guys, you E170 pilots are so arrogant and cocky. Enjoy it while you can and dont take it for granted.

Last edited:

RocketDog

Total Time
"I turned down 3 other regionals to take Mesa." -Spinplate

Please tell me that your reserve crew posted this on your behalf.

Either that, or the other three regionals you turned down must be real winners - i.e. Freedom, G0-Jet, and some other quality outfit.

spinproof

Total Time
noneya
Spinplate said:
Here goes RP again....always yappin and talkin crap! So what Im at Mesa. I turned down 3 other regionals to take Mesa.

Your Mother must be proud! I really would like to hear those reasons if you would be so kind to share?:rolleyes: