Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulstream Intl. Airlines about to respond to accusations on CNN...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love how the CA says "these pilots show up to GA with an entire 90 days of training complete". Woooo, excuse me, an entire summer

EIGHT bucks? A FLIGHT HOUR? About $700 a month by my math. Wow. I got paid $15 an hour flight instructing...........20 years ago. What a sad industry this has become.

EIGHT bucks? A FLIGHT HOUR? About $700 a month by my math. Wow. I got paid $15 an hour flight instructing...........20 years ago. What a sad industry this has become.
Too bad the reporter didn't come back with "pilots are only allowed to work 80 or so hours per month while a min wage worker getting 120 hours per month, so your pilots are actually getting less than minimum wage, something like $5+/hour. Do you think that is enough?"

Unfortunately, that mentality is widespread at different levels in this industry. None of us with few exceptions, are getting the compensation we deserve. Most companies stretch the rules to the limit at one time or another. All in the name of the bottom dollar. Safety is always a dinstant second I'm afraid.

The Lorenzo mentality is well and alive. The Walmartization of this industry continues full force. I hope those uninformed souls at GA find a better place to spend their 30 grand. Places as such, and the people that attend them have become enablers of this corrupt system.

The poor guys that got video taped. Now the world knows there faces, and that they are the w************************* of a whored out industry

Latest resources

Back