Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulstream Intl. Airlines about to respond to accusations on CNN...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Embarrassing, just plain pathetic. Get the d@mn Golden Globes off those tails! Sorry but any of you dopes that funded Scab Cooper through the years, GO F*CK YOURSELF!!!
Oh, you're hurting PFT_128's feelings.
Plus, he's still paying off Cooper. He was doing the alternative payment plan, but he wore out his knee pads on the ALPA guys.

Wow... just wow. "90 days of instruction!" I think he actually believes the bullsht he's saying. About the only person I'd pay to put on one of their airplanes is Osama Bin Laden and/or Tom Cruise.

Notice at 2:53 where he says there is no evidence that they changed the times "making a pilot illegal who would have otherwise been legal." They changed the times so that an illegal pilot would be legal. He was telling the truth. :laugh:

What the Gulfstream Academy does is no different than how the military puts 22 year olds with a grand total of 220 hrs in the right seat of a C-17 or C-10. I'd be willing to bet that Academy pilots have more time and experience than their military comprades flying in their C-17 or F-14 and I would venture to guess Gulfstreams program is just as grueling as military pilot training. You won't see the news reporting about 22 yrs olds flying a C-17 with 100 people in the back though. Poor Gulfstream is getting put down uneccesarily here.

Military flight training is a bit more rigorous than civilian flight training, even at Gulfstream. Additionally, the screening of candidates is a bit more rigorous as well.

So, you're really comparing apples to oranges here, Idude.

Too bad the reporter didn't come back with "pilots are only allowed to work 80 or so hours per month while a min wage worker getting 120 hours per month, so your pilots are actually getting less than minimum wage, something like $5+/hour. Do you think that is enough?"
Then add to that the hours you actually do work but don't get paid for and you're down to maybe $4 an hour or less.

What the Gulfstream Academy does is no different than how the military puts 22 year olds with a grand total of 220 hrs in the right seat of a C-17 or C-10. I'd be willing to bet that Academy pilots have more time and experience than their military comprades flying in their C-17 or F-14 and I would venture to guess Gulfstreams program is just as grueling as military pilot training. You won't see the news reporting about 22 yrs olds flying a C-17 with 100 people in the back though. Poor Gulfstream is getting put down uneccesarily here.

not to mention that you don't have to shell out your own money for military training.

Latest resources

Back