• Start date
  • Watchers 7

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know a crash would really shed some public light on that opertaion. I'm really shocked those planed arn't falling out of the sky

arthompson said:
Mesa Air Academy of Course

Back when I was a senior in college a few months away from graduation I called them asking about their flight school. This was before I knew anything about Mesa. Anyway, these idiots were trying to tell me that in order to go to their flight school I had to get a aviation degree from their lame college there. I told them I will graduate with a 4 year degree from a school that people have heard of and they kept trying to tell me that this stupid 2 year aviation degree will be better to have. At that point I realized the people at Mesa are either really a ripoff scam school, or they are completely stupid.

Now that I know about Mesa and have actually worked with them, I know both apply at different times of the day.

And knowing if half the battle F9......

I flew on one of there ExPlus jets a month or so ago, you can tell it was what UAX used at the roll out because it was the most uncomfortable F class seat i'd ever been in. I did however enjoy the ones on SkyWest, maybe the other UAX carriers will have that set up instead.

I also find it funny that everyone from GIA on here has something Commie in their name or on their avatar.

Ace75 said:
YOU'RE A F'KIN TOOL. The fact that GIA hasn't had a crash or even a fatality since it has started means something, you worthless button-pushing noob. The Russian is dead-on about you buddy , you really are an idiot, to say something like that about one of your fellow 121 carriers. You have the balls to come in here and hide behind your sh**ty handle to talk all your trash but you don't have the balls to come and say it in person. now go back to watching the autopilot fly beeeyatch.

AND FFS LEARN HOW TO SPELL, I didn't think all you needed was a fifth grade education to fly a CRJ.

Fixed that up for ya. If you're going to chew someone out for poor spelling, sporto, the least you can do is make some effort to get the spelling and punctuation right yourself.

Just doing my part to fight the rampant pilot illiteracy on this forum. You're welcome. :D

You know a crash would really shed some public light on that opertaion. I'm really shocked those planed arn't falling out of the sky

You = Idiot. Still. You most likely have never had anyone you know die in a plane crash. It is sad that people like you fly in the same air as everyone else. I would really like you to fill me in on what GIA is doing so different that we deserve to have a crash and be shut down. And what would we be hung out to dry in front of the public for? As far as the FAA is concerned these pilots are qualified and gaining experience just like all of us. Go ahead, fill me in smarty-pants.

YOUR A F'KIN TOOL The fact that GIA hasnt had a crash or even a fatality since it has started means something u wortheless buttonpushing noob. The Russian is dead on about you buddy , you really are an idiot, to say something like that about one of your fellow 121 carriers. You have the balls to come in here and hide behind your sh**ty handle to talk all your trash but you dont have the balls to come and say it in person. now go back to watching the autopilot fly beeeyatch

Due to the fact that we have not had a crash (knock on wood), I would think that would show our hard work and dedication to safety. Obviously this person wants two inocent pilots and nineteen passengers to die a horrible death. I am sure he would not say that to our faces. He has most likely never even met one pilot from GIA. If he were to shake my hand, would he still want to see me crash? I think not. This fool needs an education.

BTW aren't Ace and CA1900 old buddies?

Latest resources

Back