• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream V/550 positions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fido--Well, when zero-timers can go buy a GV type and get contract work, THEN the market will be back.

;)
TC
Kind of like when Eagle pilots can just jump in front of TWA/AA pilots as new hires. I hate arbitration.

I forgot, Fido was an Ozark pilot. Where would he be on the AA/TWA list today?

Just behind some guy named Michael Martin LOL. I'd stick with my Gstream. Airlines are too much like work.

Hey, we were going thru old non digital pictures last night and I found one of you Back in the Lil P days.

Last edited:
Feel free to forward it to me, I would love to see it.

I forgot, Fido was an Ozark pilot. Where would he be on the AA/TWA list today?

I'd be jerking gear for him on the 767 like I am for his OZ buddies who are all 61 and keeping me out of the S80 CA seat.

Not that I'm bitter... ;)

TC

P.S.--I'd rather fly with fido than 99% of the other guys out there. :beer:

I'd be jerking gear for him on the 767 like I am for his OZ buddies who are all 61 and keeping me out of the S80 CA seat.

Not that I'm bitter... ;)

TC

P.S.--I'd rather fly with fido than 99% of the other guys out there. :beer:
I guess they think they can't afford to retire, I know I can't, but I'm still arms length south of sixty.

We had some good trips, back in the day. or was it night. :beer:

Last edited:
At least you are holding a line. I just checked my number and I would still be bottom feeder reserve out of LGA. I use to love it when crew scheduling would wake me up in the middle of the night just to give me the 6am t/o's out of EWR, only to sit all day in ORD, get me home in time for rush hour, all for 5 hours pay. 15 flights days a month, week after week, month after month. I use to love it when it snowed because the delays meant one less trip to the airport that week.

But they let me wear the hat.

But they let me wear the hat.

Not many hats to be seen these days. AND, if I had to "enjoy" the experience you just described, I wouldn't be working here either.

TC

I guess they think they can't afford to retire...

Nope. The stock market taking a dump didn't help but between Icahn stealing the OZ retirement and starting over at TWA, they were on the back side of the curve.

Most say they will go at 62 when SSI kicks in but we'll see. The commute to STL is getting painful and the training environment is, well, painful so I'm guessing many will go just as soon as they can manage.

TC

Latest resources

Back