Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATP Mins only.

So no specific multi time requried?

I have 2500 TT ATP CFI-I MEI 250 multi and previous 135 experience in various multis for a seasonal job. Is this a possibility?

ATP Mins only.

Is that for street captains?

I am getting more and more insterested after each commute... PBI is 12 min from where I live.

Some Qs:

How senior is PBI?

What are shedules like? Is it mostly turns or multy day trips?

How many days off for junior guys? Senior guys?

How many hours do you guys average a year?

How is reserve?

Could you say something about vacation and other benefits like health insurance etc...

Thanks!

Bunch of you PMed me. Thanks for all the answers.

I just ran into a GIA FO today in PNS and got the word that all the new hires will go to some new bases around the East Coast. I think they mentioned RIC or PIT, not sure which.

Can anyone confirm this?

As of right now no word of any official flying outside of Florida. Word has it if there is any flying outside of Florida it will go very senior in order to have the necessary experience available to have it run smoothly.

As of right now no word of any official flying outside of Florida. Word has it if there is any flying outside of Florida it will go very senior in order to have the necessary experience available to have it run smoothly.

I doubt it! those guys do not know that they are going up north! hehe

Not sure if it was mentioned previously, but was there a min. multi engine hour requirement for street captains? Also, would PBI or FLL be a possibility for a new capt.(trying to get back to S. Fla)?

Not sure if it was mentioned previously, but was there a min. multi engine hour requirement for street captains? Also, would PBI or FLL be a possibility for a new capt.(trying to get back to S. Fla)?

No multi minimum as far as I know. If you didn't get FLL or PBI right off the bat, I am certain you could hold it after a few months. PBI is starting to go a little more senior.

Latest resources

Back