Gulfstream International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hockeypilot44

I think it is funny how a kid will pay Gulfstream International to fly a Beech 1900 that flies paying passengers and makes money, then turns around and expects a regional airline like Pinnacle to pay him/her to do the same thing that he/she paid Gulfstream to do. Does anyone else care that Gulfstream is owned by an Eastern scab or that the FAA shut down their flight school because it was unsafe? Given all these things, someone that went there will bitch about how he/she cannot pay his/her bills because of Pinnacle's low pay and his/her 30,000 dollar loan. These are the same douchebags that use "I'm an airline pilot" as a pick-up line at the bars. Does anyone else care that it was two Gulfstream pilots that took a CRJ up to FL410, then killed themselves or that two other Gulfstream pilots ran an aircraft off the runway in MKE about a month later, took out some lights, then tried to proceed as if nothing ever happened? At my airline, the two most hated captains are from Gulfstream. Myself and many others pref bid to not fly with them because they are that bad. These are the type of pilots that would cross a picket line or take a job at *************************s just to try and get ahead. Most are in it for themselves, have no degree, and are pieces of sh*t. That's why I would never PFT. I have pride in everything I do even if I do not make that much money. I fly in south Florida and very rarely do I ever get any IFR. Flying a Beech 1900 VFR all day from the right seat is not as great experience as these kids think. Most are pilot wannabes that have to think there experience at Gulfstream was the best ever due to the fact that they will still be paying off their loans twenty years from now. There, that made me feel better. Flame away losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hockeypilot44 said:
I think it is funny how a kid will pay Gulfstream International to fly a Beech 1900 that flies paying passengers and makes money, then turns around and expects a regional airline like Pinnacle to pay him/her to do the same thing that he/she paid Gulfstream to do. Does anyone else care that Gulfstream is owned by an Eastern scab or that the FAA shut down their flight school because it was unsafe? Given all these things, someone that went there will bitch about how he/she cannot pay his/her bills because of Pinnacle's low pay and his/her 30,000 dollar loan. These are the same douchebags that use "I'm an airline pilot" as a pick-up line at the bars. Does anyone else care that it was two Gulfstream pilots that took a CRJ up to FL410, then killed themselves or that two other Gulfstream pilots ran an aircraft off the runway in MKE about a month later, took out some lights, then tried to proceed as if nothing ever happened? At my airline, the two most hated captains are from Gulfstream. Myself and many others pref bid to not fly with them because they are that bad. These are the type of pilots that would cross a picket line or take a job at *************************s just to try and get ahead. Most are in it for themselves, have no degree, and are pieces of sh*t. That's why I would never PFT. I have pride in everything I do even if I do not make that much money. I fly in south Florida and very rarely do I ever get any IFR. Flying a Beech 1900 VFR all day from the right seat is not as great experience as these kids think. Most are pilot wannabes that have to think there experience at Gulfstream was the best ever due to the fact that they will still be paying off their loans twenty years from now. There, that made me feel better. Flame away losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*yawn*

Rez O. Lewshun said:
Guy went to GIA, stayed to upgrade to Capt. got his 1000PIC and is now at FedEx.

Any questions?

It's that easy? Wow, who woulda thunk?

Brett Hull said:
Lemme guess, his daddy is a FedEx pilot.

I don't know that his Dad is or isn't....do you?

It was a guy that a mid career change. He was determined, mature (a difficult concept for most....) and goal orientated.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back