• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Down in the South of France?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilot error, it's obvious. I have no problem saying that. That's what it smells like and looks like. People at the airport said they came in what looked normal except they were going to touch down beyond the halfway point. Many eye witnesses.

That's it. No go around = crash.

Eyewitnesses are the go-to source for conclusions in every wreck. With their expert knowledge of Gulfstream operations and all things airplanes, they are an invaluable resource. It clearly could be no other possibility like windshear, blinded by a laser, who knows... Have the CVR's or anything been pulled yet? You know, the thing that captures actual words and noises of the people that were physically there?
Fly91, I'm not saying you're certainly wrong, but I'm not willing to hang a crew like that without concrete facts.

Last edited:
Eyewitnesses are the go-to source for conclusions in every wreck. With their expert knowledge of Gulfstream operations and all things airplanes, they are an invaluable resource. It clearly could be no other possibility like windshear, blinded by a laser, who knows... Have the CVR's or anything been pulled yet? You know, the thing that captures actual words and noises of the people that were physically there?
Fly91, I'm not saying you're certainly wrong, but I'm not willing to hang a crew like that without concrete facts.

That's cool. I am prepared to call it what it is.

Latest resources

Back