• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

gulfstream 1900 emergency landing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
actually you can put an infant in every seat except the emergecy exit, 4 of them. so that could be 35, 19 pax 15 lap children and 1 0C. only thing is you would need alot of xtra life vest.

Dubois Regional...boy now there's some memories. My wife and I made out at the end of the runway there (I think it was Rwy 7)before we got married..... there was another couple that did it in that rocket down by the FAA building.

Good job on the landing!!

Last edited:
The mighty biotch doesn't like the number 5 detail pencil whipped!

They sure seem to have alot of gear problems over there.

A couple of years ago I was sitting in a window seat in a DL757 (FLL-SLC) on the taxiway waiting to take the active when I saw a Gulfstream 1900 gliding in on final with both props feathered and the starboard main gear still safely tucked into it's wheelwell. I was too far toward the departure end so I did not see the landing, but there was no fire or major injuries.

The 1900 fouled the main FLL runway so the 757 I was on had to go back to the gate to defuel enough to depart on the other shorter runway which made it necessary to make a fuel stop at DFW. This made me miss the last connection home for the night.

Upon arrival at the gate at SLC, a man two rows in front of me called for a doctor when he couldn't wake his wife. She had died peacefully in her sleep enroute between DFW and SLC.

It was a very weird day/night!

Latest resources

Back