• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

gulfstream 1900 emergency landing

CA1900

Big Member
Total Time
11000+
An 11-passenger commuter plane? I thought GIA's 1900s held 20 paying passengers... :laugh:

(Nice job, guys, but I figured I'd get the Gulfstream bashing in early... :D)

FastJP4

Total Time
enough
They sure seem to have alot of gear problems over there.

CX880

Total Time
Weren't these guys caught using car parts now the gear won't come down? I would probably urge the pax to drive to CLE.

Sandhawk

Waiting on Dec 13, 2012
Total Time
Mucho+
Hey, let me be the first to say.............

MESA SUCKS !!!

:pimp:

Quimby

Total Time
matter
An 11-passenger commuter plane? I thought GIA's 1900s held 20 paying passengers... :laugh:

(Nice job, guys, but I figured I'd get the Gulfstream bashing in early... :D)

:smash: :smash: :smash:

s3jetman

Total Time
actually you can put an infant in every seat except the emergecy exit, 4 of them. so that could be 35, 19 pax 15 lap children and 1 0C. only thing is you would need alot of xtra life vest.

spitfire1500

Total Time
Enough
Dubois Regional...boy now there's some memories. My wife and I made out at the end of the runway there (I think it was Rwy 7)before we got married..... there was another couple that did it in that rocket down by the FAA building.

Good job on the landing!!

Last edited:

B1900 Mech

Total Time
The mighty biotch doesn't like the number 5 detail pencil whipped!

Pull To Guns

Total Time
13 Yrs
They sure seem to have alot of gear problems over there.

A couple of years ago I was sitting in a window seat in a DL757 (FLL-SLC) on the taxiway waiting to take the active when I saw a Gulfstream 1900 gliding in on final with both props feathered and the starboard main gear still safely tucked into it's wheelwell. I was too far toward the departure end so I did not see the landing, but there was no fire or major injuries.

The 1900 fouled the main FLL runway so the 757 I was on had to go back to the gate to defuel enough to depart on the other shorter runway which made it necessary to make a fuel stop at DFW. This made me miss the last connection home for the night.

Upon arrival at the gate at SLC, a man two rows in front of me called for a doctor when he couldn't wake his wife. She had died peacefully in her sleep enroute between DFW and SLC.

It was a very weird day/night!