Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyinloki

R.I.P. Dan and Terry
Finally received word from XJet after 3 months. Put my app in Feburary and said I had to schedule a time that they would call me for the next week which never happened. I wonder why they even have that contact time thing on the online app if the recruiter doesn't even call at the time that you post for. Anyway my day off today cause plane is down for maintenance and I pick up the phone half asleep and this girl answers this is so and so from Expres....I didn't catch the whole company name so I thought it was my company ExpressOne. I had to redouble and go "this is ExpressJet???" in a wierd voice. She was like yah. Anyway not really interested now but she gave me the code to put on top of my resume to send in. So for everyone who said anything about a 3 month backlog at XJ, well you were dead right. Its been about exactly 3 months, really wierd. Funny thing i wasn't even excited to hear from them. But for anyone who applied online 3 months or less ago don't give up on em I guess. Realized its midnite and I haven't told anyone so thought I'd post. eheh Later.

Last edited:
The rumor now is that hiring will continue as planned. There will no longer be a temporary stop as had been indicated in the past.

Guestimates on many more this year?

The rumor is 64 new hires in June and July, 48 in August, and 32 in September.

Latest resources

Back