• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Guam - Good place to live for CAL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
that's pretty nice of CAL to pay your health care, after sending you to an island in the middle of nowhere. LOL

Yo, Poke.... why do you continue to give XJT pilots a bad name? Do your fellow commrades a favor and pipe down on anything pertaining to CAL. I have to spend hours each month convicing the guys I fly with the XJT pilots are good people. When they see posts like yours, it only works against my efforts.

Oh wait, I almost forgot. To you, there is YOU then everyone else. I remember you referring to your FOs as "gear jerkers" or something like that. So I guess you could care less about placing XJT pilots in a negative light.

This is the only picture I paint in my head of what POC looks like.

She has a mullet, wears high waisted stone washed jeans, has a clip hanging off her belt loop holding her keys, tight vertical stiped button upped shirts (the white shirt with very lite pink and blue stripes) and sneakers. Most likely she talks like a guy, and on a daily basis keeps telling herself that CO was not the place for her. Remeber if your even somewhat pretty they will hire you. Now shut up and enjoy flying a 145 LR not a 135 but THE 145 LR for another 30 - 35 years.

that's pretty nice of CAL to pay your health care, after sending you to an island in the middle of nowhere. LOL

Like CAL did to your career. Sent it to the middle of nowhere.

Bitter, party of 1........your table is ready.

Let it go sweetheart, just let it go.

She has a mullet, wears high waisted stone washed jeans, has a clip hanging off her belt loop holding her keys, tight vertical stiped button upped shirts (the white shirt with very lite pink and blue stripes) and sneakers. Most likely she talks like a guy, and on a daily basis keeps telling herself that CO was not the place for her. Remeber if your even somewhat pretty they will hire you. Now shut up and enjoy flying a 145 LR not a 135 but THE 145 LR for another 30 - 35 years.

Oh please! Now that is just MEAN.

I've never had any problems on my overnights, if you know what I mean.

At least before I was married, that is. ;)

I have to spend hours each month convicing the guys I fly with the XJT pilots are good people. When they see posts like yours, it only works against my efforts.

Oh wait, I almost forgot. To you, there is YOU then everyone else. I remember you referring to your FOs as "gear jerkers" or something like that. So I guess you could care less about placing XJT pilots in a negative light.

Why do CAL pilots all think that they are better than XJT pilots? Why do you feel that you must 'convince' a bunch of old scabs about XJT pilots? We don't care what they think.

I don't know of any XJT pilot that wants to work at CAL. Most of us feel that CAL is an anchor holding us back, and we are slowly diversifying and getting away from CAL.

CAL treats their pilots like crap from what I have heard.

Oh well, to each their own. :)

:)

Most of us feel that CAL is an anchor holding us back.

This might be one of the most absurd things you've said so far. But hey, if you believe that, good for you. I have no dog in the fight for your career. Best of luck to you and I hope you do well.

Regardless of what airline we work for, I always hope for the best for any pilot. I guess it says a lot about you that you seem to put other hard working pilots down because you don't particularly care for their employer.

Take care.

I have no dog in the fight for your career.
Take care.

That is a pretty inconsiderate thing to say, considering that there are actual low lifes who go out and have underground dog fights.

I am glad that that sicko Vick is going to jail for it!!!

Cruelty to animals is something that truly makes my blood boil!!!!

Latest resources

Back