• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great Vid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most amazing - Svetlana Kapanina only has 1,210 hours - almost all of it aerobatic. And she's been at the top of the game for a while.

And if this seems like a typo, I've seen it in other places. I read someplace that she only had something like 800 hours when she won her first aerobatic world championship. Again, almost all aerobatic.

http://www.haute-voltige.com/en/fwgp/profiles/pilots/solos/kapanina_svetlana.htm

Check out other Haute Voltige vids.

Europeans have so much more fun than us...

Very cool video. Women are just as good in the cockpit as men! In fact I have had many men say women are sometimes better especially in high stress situations.

what kind of G's are they pulling in that video? 2-3?

She's stunning! I must meet her!
You won't like her teeth (I've seen 'em). :( And by the way, she's Kazak ... not Russian. She'd probably kick you in the nads for calling her a Ruski.

The Hungraian guy on the team (he's in the vid), the one who does the high-speed, upside-down, under-the-bridge thing is one sick MOFO! :eek: We're not worthy!

Minh

Born in Kazakhstan. She lives in Russia now, and competes for the Russian team. Her biography on the Haute Voltiage website lists her nationality as "Russian", so my nads may be safe for the time being (although that hasn't been tested in person, as it sounds like you may have).

I dated a Ukranian girl who emigrated when the USSR was still the USSR. Definitely didn't want to call her "Russian", if you wanted to father children at a later date.

Here's the bio on the Hungarian, Peter Besenyei.

http://www.haute-voltige.com/en/fwgp/profiles/pilots/solos/besenyei_peter.htm

Isn't he competing in the Red Bull Air Races thing (sort of a combination of Reno and the World Aerobatics Championship)?

"I mean, we fly, we got boobs, we got brains"

See, that is why you are perfect, and I mean that as the sincerest form of flattery. Just think, we can go to dinner and when we are done talking about me, we can talk about airplanes:)

I'll go stand in the corner now:(

Definitely didn't want to call her "Russian", if you wanted to father children at a later date.
Yeah ... seems to be a thang with most former residents of the now defunct Soviet Union. Belarussians are the same way, as are Chechnians (obviously), Mongols and especially residents of formerly Muslim countries.

Those Ruskis really pi$$ed off a lot of folks back in the day. :D

Dizel ... ROFLMAO! :D

Minh

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back