• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great Vid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That was so awesome - I'd love to be able to do some flying like that (except maybe not quite so low to the ground :)

I liked how the little rope on the zipper pull of the one guy's flight suit and the woman's pony tail gave such a good indication of what forces they were feeling in flight - cool!

Nice. A chick pilot who actually knows how to fly and is attractive. There is something you never see in the airlines.

She is hot. Makes you want to dig deeeper and get to the bottom of all these shenanigans.

Digitally.

If you idiots think pretty women can't fly... this barely warrents a response... oh just shut your traps.
I know and have flown with some very attractive and competant women pilots.

Woohoo Capt! You tell it like it is!

I gotta say, I've not been overly impressed with some of the attitudes towards women expressed on this forum...I mean, we fly, we got boobs, we got brains - get over it!

I believe Lequip and sesso were jerking chains... Geez, you girls are so emotional... ;) :D TC

P.S.--My favorite FO is female, attractive and a great pilot. And, she can take crap and dish it out, too.

"there are women pilots. they just aren't any good." :)

we fly, we got boobs, we got brains

Can we see? :(

Minh "Demon" Thong

If anyone's curious, her name is Svetlana Kapanina (Russian, of course). Ex-gymnast, took up Aerobatics, World women's champion on a couple of occasions (possibly won overall, too - I'd need to look up her credentials).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back