great site/service if you can trade in your 401k

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Andy

I am trying to send u a private message but it says your inbox is full. Can u delete some so I can send u something.

Andy, it looks like bank of Japan is doubling its asset purchases. Even if U.S. stocks sell off this summer is it possible that the short yen, long Japanese stocks trade still full speed ahead? It looked like today really punished anybody trying to short that trade after its only mini sell off in almost 6 months now.

Who is talking penny stocks?

SEC definition is anything below $5. I think that's a reasonable definition.

Andy

I am trying to send u a private message but it says your inbox is full. Can u delete some so I can send u something.

Hurry. I deleted one message; I used to get a lot of unsolicited messages. The only way to stop that has been to keep my inbox full.

Andy, it looks like bank of Japan is doubling its asset purchases. Even if U.S. stocks sell off this summer is it possible that the short yen, long Japanese stocks trade still full speed ahead? It looked like today really punished anybody trying to short that trade after its only mini sell off in almost 6 months now.

Would've been a beautiful call with the way that both the Nikkei and JPY moved last night.
I've seen discussions on JPY and they're discussing a target of 130 to the dollar.
I've kept all investments domestic to keep from having to follow too many markets (and time zones) so it's not something that I'm interested in playing but there are a lot of whales (billionaire investors) who like your thinking.
Bottom line: there's likely quite a bit more room for the trade to run.

SEC definition is anything below $5. I think that's a reasonable definition.

I disagree with that being a reasonable definition but it is a government agency making that view. It doesn't really matter either way. I view under $1.00 as a penny stock. Crazy to think JetBlue is considered a penny stock based on that definition up until recently.

Who is talking penny stocks?

ANd just to clarify...there are penny stocks i.e. under $1.00 that are traded but it is up to each person if they want to do those.. I have seen may 3-4 penny stocks traded since I have been using the service. FNMA is one I traded off of the couple days ago In at $0.671 out at $0.9496. Small amount in the trade but was a great win. FNMA is on the watchlist for Friday again. Risk/reward

Right now JB is having a live webinar which he does about once a week teaching various things. 263 people in the chat room right now...asking questions and he answers...uses various charts to show examples and is reviewing current positions and alerts and going over tomorrow's watch list

Latest resources

Back