Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RedDogC130

Last edited:
I have been using this service for awhile and it has been great. JB has the most useful information and picks for the money you will find anywhere. check out theses links...the first has a good video from him and where you can pay to sign up....the second is for his free email. check it out. send me a PM if you have any questions.

http://www.jasonbondpicks.com/dap/a/?a=3597

http://www.jasonbondpicks.com/dap/a/?a=3597&p=www.jasonbondpicks.com/lp/signup

Hmmm.....

This guy needs to take some lessons from Tommy Vu. Unless I am being sold a method of making money by someone on a yacht playing backgammon with scantily clad chicks, quite frankly I'm not interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQNdi-fRExc

Seems like a great way to lose a ton of money at worst, or at best, a great way to make a lower rate of return than traditional value investing.

Want to become a multi-multi-millionaire? Don't be a trader. Be an investor. Follow the advice of people like Graham, Dodd, Buffett, and Lynch.

All i can say is I have made $ using his techniques and his info. His video lesson alone are worth the $. Sign up for his free newsletter first then see. People know who I am here so why would I want to risk my name promoting something that I didn't believe in.

and example of one of his daily emails from last week...sorry the charts that are in the email not coming through here

No new trade for me Monday because despite the opening gap up in the market, green faded to red quickly and the S&P 500 trended lower across the session.

Cyprus weighed on Wall Street after the details of the deal were disclosed. Tuesday is about economic data with durable good orders at 8:30 a.m. EST, Case-Schiller home price index at 9 a.m. EST followed by consumer confidence and new home sales at 10 a.m. EST.

Personally I think the market will continue to trade choppy and sloppy this week. So we are on the same page, this week is all about defense. I’m not ready to start fading stocks just yet but if the Cyprus news continues to weigh and economic data starts to get mixed you will see a transition in my attack to short bias.

Having said that, if the data is good Tuesday and the bulls take control, I’m looking to buy stocks with good technical entries that recently had good news i.e. earnings winners or strong catalysts etc… here’s a few on my mind Tuesday.

OCZ – Covered the news gap from the middle of March at $1.74 this is in play for a swing back to the $2.20′s. New management in place, some funding and a good technical pattern could make this a decent trade from here. They still need to update some old filings but I think that’s baked into the cake here and doubt it’ll have a huge impact on the stock. If I do swing this, smaller position just in case as there is added risk there.

GLUU – Doji above $3 only pulling back 3% on a rough day in the overall market leads me to believe this is heading back up. I’d like to see a few days of curl before moving but it’s on watch daily because first sign of candle over candle and I want in for a swing to $3.40′s with the outside chance of big news. This is a story stock now but I missed the first big move so it’s all about trying to get the best retracement entry.

HEK – No shocker here I was in at $4.15 last week and out with a small profit. Given the continuation pattern it’ll be hard to get in and stay in if the broader markets fall apart but if there’s green on Wall Street for a few days it’s probable this will breakout at $4.40′s and trend to $5, which is what I’d like to hit on this swing. The RSI isn’t overbought but it’ll get there quick if I’m right so on your toes if you take this trade with me.

the charts he includes in the email are not coming up when I cut and paste here.

Seems like a great way to lose a ton of money at worst, or at best, a great way to make a lower rate of return than traditional value investing.

Want to become a multi-multi-millionaire? Don't be a trader. Be an investor. Follow the advice of people like Graham, Dodd, Buffett, and Lynch.

I don't completely agree as I sell covered calls out of the money on my stock holdings plus keep a stop loss in on them. I got stopped out of AAPL at 680 and haven't bought back in. Same with AMZN at 250. I also short the vix futures through puts in UVXY and being long SVXY. I have made over 50 % in a little over a month in UGAZ. I like trading futures and commodities with a small part of my portfolio.

All i can say is I have made $ using his techniques and his info. His video lesson alone are worth the $. Sign up for his free newsletter first then see. People know who I am here so why would I want to risk my name promoting something that I didn't believe in.

Because you stand to make money off of referrals. You have posted "affiliate links" without disclosing your financial interest. You are, essentially, spamming this board and cross-posting to all the forums which is forbidden. Reported.

Incidentally, a little googling reveals that "Jason Bond Picks" is wholly owned by Bluewave Advisors, LLC, an infamous stock promoter which runs literally dozens of stock-promoting websites. For which it is compensated by the very stocks it is pushing. Unethical at the least.

He is not in the promotion business with regards to pump and dumps. His watch list is 50 deep. I have traded off his watch list with and without his calls. These are not penny stocks. As for the compensation if someone actually pays for the serive That is true, yeah I guess I should have disclosed that. I Did on our other site so sorry Someone is an idiot if they pay for something without trying it first. Due diligence.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back